Friday, February 13, 2009

A wonderful yet sad day!

A dear and close friend to me and my family passed away. Randy Rosa (Rhonda's brother) passed away on Feb 8, 2009! I loved him so much and he will be greatly missed but I'm so happy he's in no more pain or misery. He was diagnosed with ALS (lugarics disease) about 6 months ago. He was strong to the end! We love you Randy and we're glad you're in a better place! If you'd like to read the beautiful obiturary his brother Rick wrote you can find it at:

http://www.legacy.com/SignOnSanDiego/Obituaries.asp?Page=SearchResults

I can't take you to the exact page so once you're here ^ search Rosa, Randel, within the last 7 days!






1 comment:

Shawn and Tori said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Give everyone my love and this is why the church is such a blessing. As sad as it is, you know he is in such a better place.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...