Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The big news!!

Well I was trying to keep this a secret because I didn't want my family to know until I had it in my hands but... Jarom spilled the beans tonight! Haha we're getting a puppy!! :D I'm so excited! He's a Pomeranian and I'm getting him from a breeder back east. Right now he's only 1 Lb so she wont ship him until 3/23 when he's a little bit bigger! He'll mature around 3-4 Lbs. I'm so excited!! He's exactly what I've been looking for!!! Teddy bear face, small at maturity, pretty coloring... :D! I haven't decided on a name yet. The lady named him Tommy so he's probably used to that, and I've been calling him that when I talk about him so it's starting to stick but I really don't want that name for my puppy!! Especially my first and one that I'll have for the next 15-16 years!! I kinda want one from a Disney movie like Mufasa. Which I think is totally adorable because he looks like a minature lion. Hehe. Also when I first thought about getting a pom I wanted it to be a girl and learned that girls are more independent and a little bit... well not meaner but just... well more independent. :) SO I wanted to name her Ezma from Emperors New Groove. Well when Jarom heard that he wanted to name him Kronk. I kinda like Kronk so we'll prob go with that. I haven't made up my mind so if you have any suggestions please let me know!!! :) Anyway these are some pics of our future pup!!




5 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

OH MY GOSH!!! CUTEST PUPPY!!!
You have no idea how jealous i am!! Please post more pictures when you get it!
It's adorable!

Holly & Matt said...

So freaking cute! I just want to squeeze him!!!

Shawn and Tori said...

He is so adorable Taylor! That is how big our puppy was when we got him- and just a ball of fur! But he is 10lbs now- I wish he had stayed little like yours is going to!! Congratulations!!

Marisa said...

Cute! How can you not love that little face? But I have to ask... is there really a dog under all the fur?

Mandy said...

What a cutie and to think you should have hime tomorrow!! Exciting!!! Congrats girly!!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...