Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Costumes

So last Saturday our ward had the Trunk-Or-Treat. It was a lot of fun. Jarom ran a game booth and I helped judge best kids costume!! Jarom and I also got recognized for... well honestly I don't know what it was for... I guess they just wanted to recognize our costumes. Haha we didn't get a prize or anything.

We went as "Where's Waldo" and Wenda.

We only had a $10 budget. This was the best I could do. :)


Except for nobody knew who I was. They either thought Jarom and I were both Waldo or I was "Waldo's wife." If you don't remember who Wenda is let me jog your memory...









Anyway I thought it was a cute idea. :) But it was kind of annoying to have to explain my costume all night. :) I guess next time I'll have to start shopping earlier and find Jarom a bigger striped shirt but people probably would have still thought we were both Waldos. :/ :p

1 comment:

Shawn and Tori said...

I think you look super cute!!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...