Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cousins Wedding

A couple weeks ago Jarom and I went to my cousins wedding. It was really beautiful. They had it outside up in Julian and we were in the middle of nowhere in the mountains. It was gorgeous!

Her father walking her up the isle.

Getting married. Her new husband (Myka) is the blond guy on the right. :)

Cutting the Cake



Ha this pic was funny. A lady offered to take Will, Lahren, Jarom, and my picture. So I went to sit by Lahren and she pulled me in between her and Will. And I thought "huh I want to be by Jarom" and then all of a sudden my mom and Dallen jumped in the pic. So I thought it looked like Will and I were a couple and Lahren and Jarom were a couple. So Will and I pretended like we were a couple. :)

Ha the real couple. :D


No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...