Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Well I've been so busy I haven't had time to post this but, then I got sick so here it is! :)

Well honestly we didn't do to much and I didn't take a lot of pics but here is some of the stuff we did. First my family went to IHOP for breakfast after our Christmas choir practice.

My mom dressed up as Raggedy Ann! Or some kind of rag doll. Haha SO cute!

At the table!


 Then later in the day Lahren and I made a haunted ginger bread house.It didn't go to well. At first we were serious but the ginger bread house was cracked in multiple place and falling apart so we just went crazy.


Haha we made a bleeding heart!

We also projected "The Nightmare Before Christmas" later on. Thanks Dad for setting that up.

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...