Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jaroms Birthday

Ok so Jaroms birthday was 1 month ago and I figured I should post about his since mine is tomorrow and I'll probably do a post about it soon. Also I was going to do it a while ago but I lost all of his pictures. :[ They must have accidently been deleted.

Anyway it wasn't that amazing. We just spent the day together and then that night I surprised him and had his friends meet us at Cheesecake Factory. I let him get whatever he wanted and thanks to Noah he did and I didn't have to pay for it. :] Thanks for the amazing gift Noah.

He also got P90x and the new HD Kodak Zi8 Video camera.

He likes it. I'm sure the next generation will be better but it's amazing how far technology has come.

Anyway Jarom is the most amazing man/husband ever! He is so kind and patient. I love him more then anything in the whole world. I can't picture life without him!!! Thanks for being so amazing babe! I'm really glad that I married you and get to spend eternity with you. Glad that there is a day set aside to celebrate you... although I try to do it every day! :]

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...