Saturday, January 31, 2009

RANDOM me!! Warning: Notice my subject before you read this blog!

Well everything has been pretty good. I'm back in school. Well kind of. I'm having a fun semester. I thought if I didn't take any classes I might not go back :) so I'm doing an aerobic class. It is soooo much fun!!! I love my teacher and I love feeling healthy and learning about nutrtion. We have 20 min of lecture time about random nutrtion and health facts and then 40min of work out! I love learing about nutrition and the body and am seriously thinking about heading in that direction for my degree!! I was also going to take a ceramics class but I thought it was only an hour and it ended up being 3 and that didn't work out with my work schedule. I'm trying to work more this semester (since the economy is so great right now) and the fact that Jarom doesn't work 3 months out of the year.



I'm also try to work more because I LOVE panda express. Haha I know you're thinking "what does that have to do with anything" but, I think I could eat there everyday! In fact I have been known to do that and I never get tired of it. Jarom and I looked at the budget of "eating out" today and we definantly went over it by... well a lot of money because I'm addicted to PANDA! Needless to say going out 3-4 times a week adds up very quickly and I'm trying to have a lot more self control.



I also have wanted a puppy lately. RANDOM I know! I think a lot of it is one of those spur of the moment things and I really need to make sure I want the 15 year commitment. I also have a lot of time to think about it since we don't have the money right now and I would have to save up. But I think Pomeranian's are ADORABLE and tend to stay that way even when they get older. They do shed and I'm not sure I'd want to deal with that. I also like anything that has a poodle mix! I think maltipoos are really cute!! I also like the pomapoos but they're not as cute when they are older! Anyway this isn't going to happen anytime soon... but there adorable little faces are just toooo CUTE! Maltipoo!
Pomeranian

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...