Thursday, May 7, 2009

Awesome Candy!

So I was at Albertsons a while ago and I'm looking for some candy that will hit the spot when all of a sudden...BAM... I see it. The candy I've been waiting for my whole life. RED FAV STARBURST! It's all red colored starbursts! YAY! I can't believe it took them THIS long to come out with it... they're kinda slow but they taste fantastic. There's the regular cherry and strawberry...





plus fruit punch and watermelon! NUMMY! I love you starburst!


I should have taken a pic of the bag I got but the original will have to do! :)

2 comments:

Rachel Wattson said...

I love red starburst too. Sorry the pics are so long in coming. I'm done and you will have the cd by the 17th. I wanted to comment on your puppy post. Get that fluff ball a kennel. It's like their little cave. It keeps them safe and your house clean while you are away. Stick him in there with his favorite chew toy and he is golden. Crate training is very easy. Let me know if you need some tips.

Christina said...

Seriously! Just the red ones! How exciting! I want to go get a bag now!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...