Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Ballet Kids

I've been teaching a ballet class at the La Mesa rec. center. Last week was there performance and they did such a good job. As hard as the job was and as much as I didn't want to go some weeks, watching them perform really payed off! I love these girls!

Getting ready for a pic. I thought some of my kids looked really cute in this pic!

Us getting ready to go on!

Dancing



Our bow

Just the kids


CUTE CUTE CUTE!

LOVE THEM!

It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad I had this opportunity. Thanks to Alicia Keister for thinking of me to take this class. Also for taking and sending me the pics!! :)

2 comments:

Shawn and Tori said...

They are so cute Tay!! Good job for having the patience to teach such little ones!!

Lindsay Rondo said...

so cute! Looks like a great class!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...