Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Happy we will be, beyond the sea"

Jarom and I had our two year anniversary Sunday the 8th. I know this is late but it was still our anniversary and I must document it. :] For our anniversary we went sailing on Wednesday the 11th. It was so much fun!! We loved it. And shout out to Jack Dunn for taking us out on his boat!

Name of the boat


I drove to but Jarom didn't take pics. :] The wheel was big.

Sometimes I can't believe Jarom and I have been married for 2 years and other times I can't believe Jarom and I have only been married for 2 years. :] And I mean that in a good way. Every once in a while it just feels like we've been together for so long. I love him sooooo much and I can't wait for all the new adventures this next year brings!! Happy Anniversary babe.

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...