Monday, April 26, 2010

C.F Walk



Can you believe it is time for another C.F walk again?

I think all of you know that I have a disease called Cystic Fibrosis. It is genetic and deadly and every May friends and family get together and walk to raise awareness to help find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.

The walk this year is May 15th at DeAnza Cove, Mission Bay... 9am! I hope to see many of you there. It's a great day to get out and walk right on the water. :]

I know it is hard times financially but every penny counts towards finding a cure or discovering new medicines that can help prolong the life of people with C.F!! If you'd like to donate to my team just copy and paste this link

http://www.cff.org/great_strides/TaylerPrice6390

into your browser and you should be at my home page on the C.F website. There is a donate button on the top and bottom. It is an extremely secure site. I have been doing this for many years and have never had any problems.

Thanks you so much for all of your support! I love you guys!!!

This is one of my favorite quotes:

"I don't know why I have Cystic Fibrosis or if there will ever be a cure for me. But I do know that if having this disease is why I have felt so much love for you and my family, I would do it again just the same. Maybe God gave me this disease so I would understand how important loving life is. Even when it seems that we don't understand our own worlds, He does. He is the one with the big picture."


2 comments:

Lindsay Rondo said...

I wish I could come!!! You know I would be there in a heartbeat! Good luck with the walk and count me in for next year!

Tay&J said...

Oh I wish you could come to! You'll be there next year? Which means you are moving back? Maybe? :] Yay I will count you in for next year!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...