Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Birthday Bedroom :) (Phase 1)

Before I start my post you may be wondering why in my title it says phase 1. Yes this is just phase one of my 3 phase birthday month. Haha.

So for my birthday Jarom got me a bedroom set that we've been looking at for a while and really wanted! I LOVE it. I was really surprised when he got it for me.

The first nice thing about it is we got 2 end tables. Yes TWO! Before we had one and I was using a little white table for my side.

The second nice thing about it the drawers are HUGE!! We had my grandmas old set and it was nice but sooooo tiny. We have way more drawer space now. Plus it adds a whole new dimension not just to the room but the whole house. Yeah it is a little big for our room. It was hard to get a good picture because I couldn't go anywhere to get the right angle but oh well. It is beautiful and I couldn't be more in love with it. :D

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...