Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vacation - Vegas

Well it started out with us leaving on July 5th for Vegas. We stayed at the Tahiti village. It was a lot of fun. Mostly just sitting and relaxing! :] I didn't take to many pics but the pool area and lazy river were really nice.

These were taken on Wednesday.



Thursday we went and saw Toy Story 3 and went to CPK.
This mall was cool. Kinda hard to explain because it felt like down town but you drove to it as if you were going to parkway or UTC. They had parking garages on the outside of the mall and then you walked in. But where the kiosks would be and what not it was roads. It was like a town. Like I said it was hard to explain. I wish I could have taken an above shot.
While we were waiting we played a balancing fork game. We did a pretty good job!

Like I said most of the time was down time but Thursday night Dallen, Jarom, and I drove down the strip. It was really warm in Nevada. I took this when we were driving down the strip at 12:30 AM!!




It was a lot of fun. We were by the pool a lot, shopping, crossword puzzles, movies, and eating!

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...