Thursday, September 9, 2010

$8 Furniture!

Anyway I was really excited when I thought of doing this. I'm not super creative but I got these pieces of furniture from my grandma. She passed away a while ago but my parents are finally selling her mobile home so we had to get rid of everything. I took a chair and a bookcase thingy. Haha I'm not sure what we'll do with it yet. Anyway all I had to do was buy the spray paint. :]

I didn't get a before picture of the chair but it was dark green and fading in some places.


I forgot to take a before pic of this also but I thought about it half way through so the bottom half is the color it used to be.



The fully finished product! :]

Pretty good huh? I have to admit I was pretty proud of myself. I like when I think of creative things. It makes me feel... creative. :]




No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...