Sunday, May 1, 2011

The big 3 0!

Jarom turned 30 today! :] He's such an old man. Haha. Not really but it's just weird for me (an almost 22 year old) to be married to a 30 year old. Actually I don't think about it to much. Anyway it's a great time of life. He just got hired by the church and we're starting this new part of our lives... it's the perfect time to start the next decade of your life. :]

Jarom... you completely enrich and fulfill my life! I've become so much more spiritual and stronger because of you. You are patient, kind, and loving. No matter what kind of day you've had, if you come home and I'm not feeling well, you always make sure I'm ok and taken care of. No matter how hard or busy life may get you never complain. I don't know how much time we have together on this earth but being with you have made all the hard trials in life completely worth it. I'm so glad we were sealed in the temple and that I get to spend an eternity learning, growing, and loving with you. I hope that soon we'll be raising a family together and that through that process we will grow closer and I will get to know you even better. Happy Birthday to my wonderful happy husband!





Haha this was taken while we were waiting (2 and 1/2 hours) to get into my hospital room. :]

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...