Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dallens in the field!! :]

Dallen is officially in Mexico. He was doing great in the MTC except for some companion issues that he was working on. I can't believe it's already been 2 months! But it still feels so far away before he comes home even though I know time will fly! He got to call us before he left so we got to talk to him for about 30 min. It was so nice. :] He told us what was going on and asked us some questions. Then he told Jarom and Will how thankful he was for them and their example in going on missions and their influence to help him go on one. He talked to Lahren and I about how much he loved and missed us. He talked to my dad for a little bit also but I couldn't hear what he was saying. Jarom and I were on face time in Rancho and so I could only hear him when the phone was being held up to the computer. I know he told him how he knew he was in the right place and that the Lord would protect him. He also told my mom and dad how much he loved them. Then he bore his testimony to us in spanish and he sounded awesome. He has a great accent! I know it will be different out in the field when they're talking 50mph but I couldn't believe how fluent he was. He sounded great! The mission president sent us this picture of him.


I'm so proud of you bud! You are such an amazing young man and I can't wait to see how you'll change. And then eventually get married and have kids. You'll be an amazing father and husband and I know your mission will contribute to that a lot. You inspire me to be better and I can't wait to see you again! I have such a deep love for you. Come home soon. :]

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...