Thursday, July 14, 2011

Red Pumps

I'm so excited about these shoes!! I've wanted red pumps for so long but either they're the right price and I don't like them or they're super cute but to expensive. Well the other night Jarom and I were walking around Victoria Gardens (a great mall up here) and we walked by this little shoe place and I saw they were having a bogo 1/2 off sale. I was going to pass up it but then I saw in the corner of the store a sign that said $10, $15, $20, and $25 shoes. So I forced Jarom to go in with me so I could see what they had in the $10 and $15 shoes and they had these for $15. :]


I know they look kind of pink or orange but they're a candy apple red. I LOVE them!!!


I know this is kind of blurry but it's to prove to my kids that I did have style at some point in my life. Hahaha. :]

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

I love them! If boys only understood just how gloriously happy it makes us girls when we get new clothing (whether we "need" it or not). I bought a new shirt today at Old Navy, and I'm pining over a skirt there that I tried on and loved and thought was on clearance but really wasn't. Bummer.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...