Monday, September 19, 2011

Game High!

So Sunday and I Jarom were having a nice day together and decided to play a game. I picked Yahtzee. For some reason I wasn't feeling it. I won the first game but only by a little and then totally bombed the second. Jarom wanted to play a third to break the tie but it just wasn't settling. A few hours later I all of a sudden wanted to play. I just felt like I couldn't lose. :] Guess it was good I followed my gut feeling because...

I got 3 Yahtzee's!!! :] I was a little bummed because I sacrificed my bonus (for the upper section)  and 4 of a kind but come on... 3 Yahtzees. My final score was 447. Probably a new high. :]


Jarom was such a good sport even as he watched me take pictures and knew I would post them on the blog. What a great husband. :]

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...