Monday, January 9, 2012

Wonderful Day!

Utah was wonderful mainly because of this...





Yes Marisa Price (or Marisa Fisher) is married. It was such a beautiful wedding and we couldn't be happier for her and Jonny.



Jonny is a great guy and we're glad he's a part of this family. 













I don't really have any other pictures of our time in Utah but it was a lot of fun filled with those crazy Price games and a night in the Jacuzzi. :] It was also unseasonably warm. There was NO snow excpet for some on the mountains and in the 50's every day. Which was a bummer but at least I wasn't freezing. We also visited Jaroms grandma (Rahns mom Rasmina) and that was fun. She is so awesome. Even though she is basically blind and almost deaf she is so witty. She was making me laugh and I'm so glad I'm related to her!

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...