Monday, July 30, 2012

24 and 26 Weeks

I realized I haven't taken that many pregnancy pictures. Before I got pregnant I was always thinking about when I would take pictures. I was planning on about every 4 weeks until I actually got pregnant and realized that I can't time taking pictures... I only take them on the days I get ready. :] So I've pretty much only been presentable 4 days since I've been pregnant. Well just kidding... kind of. Haha I just feel badly for everyone who's had to look at me all the other days I've been out running errands when I haven't been presentable.

In fact a few weeks ago Jarom and I ran to Walmart to get some stuff and I was talking about how every Walmart has that trashy feeling but ours feels really trashy. It's not even somewhere I like going alone. He just looked at me and said "Babe... you pretty much fit it in right now." At first I laughed until I realized how right he was! It was a very sad and true realization and I saw that I had no make up, my hair was in a messy bun (and not cute messy) and I was wearing one of my cleaning shirts that had bleach stains on it. :/ Depressing!

Well anyway here's my 24 week and 26 week pictures.

This is a horrible picture because of the back lighting. It makes me look so dark and my eyes look like they have big dark rings around them. I wasn't going to post it but it is my only pic at 24 weeks and the important part is my belly bump right?.


Here's 26 weeks. A much better picture and I'm so happy to be entering my last trimester. Well I'm thinking of it as my last. Some women say 28 weeks but mentally... I feel better saying I'm in my last trimester. :] Most days the pregnancy has felt so slow but I really can't believe I'm going to be a mom in 14 weeks. That is just a wonderful and terrifying feeling. I'm so excited but sometimes I feel so overwhelmed just trying to keep myself healthy and alive and now I have someone else to look out for. It's going to be a big job but I'm so excited and of course, it helps to be married to such an amazing man who I know I can always count on!

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...