Sunday, July 22, 2012

A little of this, and a whole lot of that.

Wow I've big time been slacking on the blog. I remember a time when I really got into it and every day was an adventure to see what I could take pictures of and write about. Now I'm so bad and it makes me sad. Of course things have changed a little with my whole life revolving around this baby (I'm just not getting out as much and doing cool things) and I am keeping a journal about what's going on with the pregnancy but just putting some of the more important things on this blog.

So this is just a this and that post to remember some things that I've been doing.

First, back on June 29th I went to a Summer Pops Concert with Rhonda, my mom, and Lahren. It was so much fun. The band was great and they had 2 past American Idol contestants on stage to sing some songs (they were amazing.) It was Rhonda's mothers day gift to us and she had us splurge and get food there. It was a beautiful night on the water with family, food, and music. Can't get much better then that. :]

Everyone looks so good in this pic except me. I don't know what it is but I just feel like I don't look like myself. Oh well... it's the only pic I have and it needs to be documented. :]


On July 9, 10, and 11 Jarom and I went to Vegas with my parents for a little get away. It's probably the last year we'll do it (at least in Vegas) but it was a lot of fun and very relaxing. Although, Vegas was having a record heat and it was about 115 every day but it made the pool feel great. We also went and saw Avengers with my parents while we were there. We had seen it already but they hadn't and it was fun going with them and hearing them laugh. I took one picture of the view from the room. Just pitiful! But we did have a pretty good view even though you can't see it that well.



I guess another fun tidbit is we've been getting all our Ellen gifts. Our crib is in the mail and we just got our new sleep number mattress. I have to admit it wasn't really what I was expecting at all and I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first but it's growing on me and my back has felt better so it's obviously working. :]

Not so fun tidbit is Jarom and I have been really sick. :/ I caught it first and let me tell you, being sick, pregnant, and having CF is awful. I pretty much don't wake up until noon because my body is so exhausted from trying to fight off all these infections and grow a baby. I'm starting to feel better but now my awful sinus cold has transferred to my lungs and that has been really hard on me too.

Jarom has had the same thing but been a champ about still taking care of me and the baby. :] I love him!

2 things coming up that I am determined to have pictures and a great blog update of is:

1) We're going out to Pismo beach with Jaroms family the 30th-2nd.

2) I'm having my baby shower on August 11th and I'm so excited. I have an incredible sister who throws me awesome parties and I can't wait to see all the amazing things she's cooked up. I was debating if I wanted to have a baby shower so early because then I have less to look forward to as the pregnancy gets harder but... I also wanted ample time to get everything ready for the baby in case the end of my pregnancy is much harder then I expected. I can't wait!

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...